Last updated: 10-12-2022
Use of the Services
The Services are intended for use by individuals who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18, you may not use the Services.
In order to use the Services, you must create an account and provide certain information about yourself. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy and completeness of your account information, and for keeping your password confidential. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Services: In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Plutomen, a Plutomen employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
Content and Intellectual Property
The Services may include content provided by Plutomen, as well as content provided by other users of the Services. This content may be protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this content without express written permission from the owner of the content.
If you believe that any content on the Services infringes your intellectual property rights, please contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- We reserve the right to remove any content from the Services that we believe, in our sole discretion, infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
Warranties and Disclaimers
The Services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Plutomen disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Plutomen does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, and Plutomen does not warrant that any defects or errors will be corrected.
Plutomen does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content provided on the Services, and Plutomen will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the content.