We are currently looking for a someone to manage pre-sales, who has great communication and analytical skills. If you have the ability and skillset required for the job, apply now!!
- Organising, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations and solutions
- Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s (request for information) & RFP’s (request for proposals)
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure successful closure of the sales process
- Coordination and organization of demand generating activities like tradeshows, company events or customer workshops
- Engagement with the customers and interpretation of their needs and then provide advice for prospective products that are aligned with the customers’ demands
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
- Stay updated about market trends and product as well as competitor landscapes
- Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department
- Post graduate degree in Sales or Marketing Management or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of proven work experience in pre-sales or similar role
Behavioural and other requirements:
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients.
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible to work of customer time zone
Apply for this Job