We are currently looking for a partnerships manager, who can liaise with external partners and maintain relationships with them. If you have the ability and skillset required for the job, apply now!!
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Work with other teams internal to the organization to ensure that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Setting Targets along with Partners and monthly monitoring
- Handholding the Partners to sell our solutions.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Work in liaison with the sales and marketing team to understand current market trends and build relationships accordingly.
- Strategize newer ways to grow current partnerships.
- MBA or similar, Bachelors in Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of proven work experience in a similar role
Behavioural and other requirements:
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Strong customer service orientation
- Good at multi-tasking and has attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
Apply for this Job