Utilizing Augmented Reality by integrating technology into smartphones enabled delivering reality based services and functions. Augmented reality is the enhancement of real-world environments by overlaying virtual data images onto a physical space.
Considering the demand and advantages of AR technology in real estate, our client, a leading real estate organization wanted to build an AR technology based application to promote its latest project.
Considering the requirements of the project, an AR application enabled on smartphones was built. When this application scans a pre-defined image or reference object, 3D Floor plan pops up on the mobile. The user can view the property from every angle through this application.
Upon further clicking on any room, the user can view the interior details in complete 360 degrees.
- View floor plans in 3D.
- View the property from every angle.
- Interior details in complete 360 degrees.
- Easiness to reach potential customers.
- Clarity on the project layout.
5 reasons why AR is the next new big thing in marketing technology today
- Excite customers – not with what is, but with what can be!
- Lower cost of business since virtual, not physical, props are needed
- Reach out to customers beyond physical, geographical reach
- Reduce impossibilities to possibilities
- Give customers an immersive world to experience your business better
Let’s talk to discover more possibilities.