Global gamification market is growing at a CAGR of 46.3%. And real estate industry is one of the leading industry to utilize VR technology.
Our real estate client wanted to promote the upcoming project. The USP of the project was the rooftop pool terrace. Client wanted to develop an exciting experience for its buyers and establish an emotional and meaningful connect with them.
Plutomen conceptualized, designed and developed a 3D game utilizing VR technology to fulfil the goals of our client. Named after the project, Alphathum gave the buyers a real experience of the project leaving a lasting impression.
Rooftop pool terrace being the USP of the project was selected as the backdrop of the game. Project layout was filmed for the game and it was converted into a game wherein players had to collect token points, which can later be redeemed by the buyers. Buyers were not only hooked to the game, but it also gave them a real feel of the property and view from the first of its kind rooftop.
- Real experience of the project.
- Greater brand recall by developing an emotional connect.
- Increased buyer engagement.
- Enhance engagement of users/customers.
- Provide sales representative more time to interact with the buyers.
5 reasons why VR is the next new big thing in marketing technology today
- Excite customers – not with what is, but with what can be!
- Lower cost of business since virtual, not physical, props are needed
- Reach out to customers beyond physical, geographical reach
- Reduce impossibilities to possibilities
- Give customers an immersive world to experience your business better
Let’s talk to discover more possibilities.