Since the beginning of the human civilisation, building shelter has been a constant throughout the history of million years. Even in those times, design communication and architectural visualisation has always been a key ingredient of the entire process.
One thing is constant and that is the change. Technology also changes and evolves with the time. So has the technology of architectural visualisation. From freehand sketching to the complex and sophisticated 3D rendering software, architectures have always found a way to showcase their designs to the clients.
Since then, the means of architectural visualisation has changed. But, essentially it remains as a tool which bridges the gap between architects, interior designers, and clients. Initially, this task was achieved by drawing few lines. Now, through architectural visualisation, one can experience the space they tend to occupy.
Architectural Visualization or Arch Viz involves everything and anything that assists in viewing the architectural designs before they are even built. From basic sketches to sophisticated 3D renderings, Architectural Visualization provides a clear view of the entire design to the clients.
- Design Flaws IdentificationA sophisticated piece of design cannot be easily visualised with the help of 2D drawings only. 3D models give an opportunity to view the design from each angle possible. Design flaws, if any, which otherwise would have been ignored, can be identified through architectural visualisation. These flaws can be then rectified even before the construction begins. Change in design in always better than a change in construction, hence saving the unnecessary cost and time.
- Efficient Marketing ToolThe complete 3D interior and exterior views are a major plus point for your marketing team. Helping you not only convenience your clients about the quality that you would provide but it also helps them truly understand the design.
- Effective Client CommunicationYour clients would always expect you to deliver what you have promised and what they have envisioned. Often, there exists a gap between these two. In such cases, architectural visualisation of your design would come handy. With 3D views, your client can understand the designs, experience the design, and appreciate the features provided by you.
- Cost EffectivenessThe cost of the technology behind 3D architectural visualisation has dropped drastically over the past decade making this technology more cost effective. Measuring the cost of the benefits reaped and ROI received are huge.
- Precise and Accurate RenderingsHigh definition visualisations can be created using CAD data, Google earth images, technical drawings and various other accurate and technical information. A perfect way to communicate about the project is to add actual photographs with 3D rendering- this makes the entire design attractive and eye-catchy.
- Increased marketability
No product can survive without effective marketing. Why not make sure that your product, concepts, and designs can be easily shared on the different distribution channels? 3D architectural visualisation helps you achieve so. By simply sending a short link through the mail, WhatsApp or social media, you can share your work with your potential clients with just one click.
- Easy to distributeAs mentioned in point 7, 3D architectural rendering is easy to distribute. This is not only effective and easy in terms of marketing, but also in terms of internal distribution among various stakeholders. Working with the physical copies is always difficult and cumbersome. These architectural renders help in easy distribution and make communication simple by not involving heavy and large sized files.
- Virtual Reality: The FutureVirtual reality is the next big thing for marketing your designs and concepts. Virtual reality offerings give a real like experience to your clients which makes it easy for them to take the decision. Pluto-men Technologies can help you leverage virtual reality for your next project.
- Stay ahead of the competition
The results of 3D rendering are beautiful, simple, and have remarkable visual capabilities. A more effective way to communicate with your clients, it surely sets you apart and helps you stay ahead of your competition.
3D architectural visualisation easily erases the boundaries between reality and fantasy. Used for visualising residential building or commercial properties, mere computer graphics fail at giving the right picture to your target audience. 3D rendering not only is useful in marketing and communication aspect but also help in improving operational efficiencies with maximum cost benefits.
Your project deserves an incredible output. Leverage the benefits of 3D architectural visualisation and improve your efficiency. We at Pluto-men Technologies help you achieve it. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.