Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test current products and identify deficiencies
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness, or mitigate risks.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
Suggest solutions to identified product problem
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create, and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
Job Requirement and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- 2 years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development
- Strategies and other
- Experience with web security technology
- Experience with software QA tools and processes
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills