The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
What we Require
- MCA, Btech/Mtech in Computer Science or Information Technology, MBA would be preferable
- 3+ years of experience in a software industry in a product role delivering products and features
- Experience in developing SAAS based products and technologies.
- Experience conducting market and competitor research and determining product-market alignment
- Technical fluency; understanding and discussing architectural concepts.
- Strong team player. You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships within our team and with external groups rapidly.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in writing and verbally
- Strong experience with Agile methodologies
- Prior Entrepreneurship experience is a plus
- Prior Experience in AR/VR industry is a plus
What We Expect
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Engage closely with the Product and Engineering teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Support product decisions, prioritization, and execution
- Synthesize information from internal teams, customers, sales and support towards the end of identifying unsolved customer problems.
- Partner with experience design and development to develop solutions to customer and business problems.
- Participate in market and user research to identify new product features, trends and opportunities that will drive our business growth and transformation
- Manage the product development process from conception through analysis, design, build and release.
- Act as a leader within the company
Apply for this Job